Unibet signs Agreement for global racing solution and Global Tote access
• TBH extends deal with international operator Unibet and begins immediately
• The Agreement covers Unibet Australia and all Unibet’s proprietary racing locations including Unibet UK
• Unibet to integrate the Global Tote to give its traders and customers access to Tote pools
The BetMakers Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH) (“Company”) is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Global Betting Services Pty Ltd (“GBS”), has signed an agreement with Unibet (“Unibet”), to provide a global racing solution for Unibet’s global platforms.
Unibet is a brand of Kindred Group PLC (“Kindred”) www.kindredgroup.com and is one of the largest global operators with licenses in 13 countries. The Unibet deal covers Unibet Australia and Unibet globally including Unibet UK.
GBS will provide Unibet with key offerings from its global products and services suite, including:
• Premium Price Manager, which allows Unibet to automatically and instantly price thousands of racing events simultaneously without the need to increase resources, such as traders and IT staff;
• Racing Data Delivery Services, which combines data feeds from numerous jurisdictions into a single, manageable solution, enabling Unibet to expand the number of events Unibet can offer; and
• Tote access, which allows Unibet to offer a choice of wagering products in addition to its fixed odds racing solutions.
• Dynamic Odds trading, allowing the Unibet trading team access to customized platforms to manage their pricing and trading.
Ben Colley, Head of Global Racing for Kindred Group said
“With GBS being long-term partners to our Australian business, we quickly saw the value in including the expansive GBS provision to supply our global proprietary racing platform, localising this content across all of our key territories.”
“Outside of the obvious benefits of aggregating what we see as key feed requirements with ancillary, complementary racing services, we also enjoy the benefit of a Global Tote connection and expanded International racing content from The BetMakers.”
The BetMakers CEO Todd Buckingham commented:
“To onboard another truly Global operator such as Kindred Group, highlights the offering that is delivered by The BetMakers. We have previously stated that we believe The BetMakers racing offering is unparalleled which would be apparent to all now with the onboarding of some of the world’s leading operators for their racing.”
“We are excited to bring our full solution including Global Tote access and our Global Racing distribution to Unibet (Kindred).”